love and cheer

A friend to all, tries to be the best man he can but sometimes fails miserably, is human, loves, fears and lives in the UK, Hertfordshire. Likes lots of things and talks in a weird way which some find endearing :D Like films, Buffy, videogames and anime!

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

First post and all that

Hi!

well, blog. Blooog. Bloooooooooooog. The first of many, hopefully. I want to dedicate much of this to film reviews - which I largely posted here http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/markodell - So see this blog as a sequel, mainly because I am no longer permitted on the University servers, what with me being graduate status n all. I tend to be a little quiet when I post my feelings, so don't be surprised if I just go 'well, yeah' sometimes :) Nothing personal, guys :)

But I do like to talk. So I shall talk as much as I can. Well, why don't I post a review in my next post, hm?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lecari said...

lol, you suck at keeping your blog updated. :D

3:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home